WebAware is a specialist in customised WordPress websites. We use WordPress as the base for most of the websites we build for our customers, because it is one of the easiest to use Content Management Systems available. It’s so easy to use that it has become the most popular CMS in use on the web, according to W3Techs. Known widely as a blogging platform, it is very flexible and can be used to build sophisticated websites in a wide variety of types and sizes.
We can help you build a new website, convert an old website, or just apply the finishing touches to a website for you. Beyond the basic WordPress installation, we can help you customise WordPress in every way that you need. Here are just some of the ways we can help you customise your website:
- custom WordPress themes, built from Adobe Photoshop PSD designs and compatible with the plugins you use
- custom WordPress plugins, built to specification and independent of whichever theme is installed
- customisations to popular plugins, without modifying their code — which means our customisations keep working after you update the plugins
- sophisticated Gravity Forms including contact forms, signup forms, and online order forms
- integrations with external data sources, including local databases and online XML or JSON feeds
- desktop and mobile websites from the same WordPress content